Project Coordinator - IT - Migration - Bracknell
Project Co-ordinator - IT - Migration - Bracknell
My client is keen to recruit a highly experienced Project Co-ordinator to provide Project/Programme support within a major IT migration project for a key customer of a global IT outsourcer. The role holder will also be able to touch type as accurate and speedy minute capture is key requirement within this fast moving business.
The main responsibilities for the Project Co-ordinator will be:
- Co-ordination of the collection of data from all members of the project team, consolidating that data and providing summary reports.
- Compiling project reporting requirements and recording of Spotlight data and Sets up.
- Maintenance of a library and registry of all contractual, baseline and project documentation using Project Web.
- Take appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and establish document control procedures and maintain project documentation.
- Compile and update the overall programme or project plan and escalates planning issues.
- Support the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Configuration management of all programme documentation and deliverables.
- Co-ordinate collection of financial information to update the project's financial records.
- Support the project or programme team.
You will ideally have the following skill set:
- Excellent experience as a Project Co-ordinator within an IT environment - ideally Migration.
- Good understanding of RAID Management.
- A vital skill mandatory in this role is the ability to touch type so that accurate and timely minutes can be taken with minimal duplication of effort.
- take highly detailed and comprehensive minutes during meetings.
- Must be locally based - role will require 5 days a week on site at Staines base location.
- Broad understanding of PRINCE2 methodology and BMS processes.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience of Programme/Project Office P and PM Service.
- Experience of Skype, Sharepoint applications an advantage.
- Must be able to take action when required a customer meetings.
Please send your CV in response to this advert or to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.