Junior Pre Sales Consultant
Location: Open (UK Mainland)
About Capita | Cyber Security Solutions
Capita Cyber Security Solutions, the Cyber Security division of Capita Group, provide disruptive and innovative Cyber Security technology solutions and managed services into commercial and public sector organisations across the UK.
Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
To lead in preparing technical quotations and proposals then presenting them to customers in order to support the Sales team in winning new and incremental UK business.
Acting as technical advisors to customers as to their technical information security approach, based around industry best practices, preferred technology solutions and budget concerns.
- Assist Sales team members in the production of quotes, bids and proposals.
- Provision of day-to-day support for the sales organisation, producing technical solutions across a range of products and services including pricing quotations, preparing and writing proposals, Answering ITT/RFI/RFP responses, site tours. Presenting to customers to influence their buying decision through the professionalism and excellence of response.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of technology and market trends within the Information/Cyber Security industry. Products supported will be a number of point solutions within the Cyber Security industry, however experience within the following vendors is preferable - Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, LogRhythm, Sentinel One, Kaspersky, Proofpoint, Egress, Gemalto, McAfee, Tripwire, SecureAuth, F5, Cisco, Websense, CyberArk
- Stay current on industry technology trends and provide knowledge transfer to customers and team members
- Work closely with the Senior Pre Sales team
Qualifications and Professional Membership Desired:
- Desirable industry qualifications/knowledge in the following vendors: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, LogRhythm, Sentinel One, Kaspersky, Proofpoint, Egress, Gemalto, McAfee, Tripwire, SecureAuth, F5, Cisco, Websense, CyberArk
- Experience in customer facing technical engagements
- Ability to present information in terminology applicable to all levels
Technical Competencies (Experience and Knowledge):
- Experienced in PreSales work.
- Cloud Services
- Knowledge of IT market, Trends and Industry
- Networking and Communications
- Information Security
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
Skills and Behavioural Competencies:
- Self-managing and team player
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong technical background and willingness to learn on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to timescales in a demanding sales environment and still smile.
- Good market awareness
- Flexibility with travel required Essential
- A full valid UK driving licence Essential
- Ability to be SC cleared for secure work Essential
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a discretionary annual bonus, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=LS14HW&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=LS14HW&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.