Desk Based Account Manager
Desk Based Account Manager
Location - Birmingham
Salary - Competitive basic plus commission
About the role
As Desk Based Account Manager, you will support the MITS Education Directs Team across our education customer base and through new account acquisitions.
You will be the point of contact for education customer enquiries throughout England, responsible for:
* Developing additional revenue throughout both new and existing customer accounts
* Meeting assigned objectives in customer accounts and new customer acquisitions
* Supporting the management of relationships in a structured way through account planning and management
* Ensuring the Capita team understands customer priorities (and education outcomes)
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do:
* Develop and maintain relationships with all assigned customers
* Proactively develop the customer base through focused new business activity
* Provision of pricing and formal quotations
* Management and implementation of customer specific special bids
* Proactively contribute to improve service excellence through customer satisfaction
Your experience will include:
* Proactive, new business acquisition approach
* Extensive customer service / relationship management experience
* Ability to quickly build and develop relationships both internally and externally
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience of working or supporting a target based environment
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you commission, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=B249FD&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=B249FD&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.