Technical Admin Support Apprentice
The primary role is to provide administrative support for the Building Control(BC)team - supporting the BC Manager in directing and integrating the Building Control service within the Planning and Building Control service; in order to deliver a successful and sustainable operation and to meet business needs in accordance with the partnering objectives.
The role is outlined below:
Operational Performance & Management
- Supporting role in the operational management of the Building Control business - admin and procedural matters
- Continuous Improvement in BC Service provision
- ICT - Continuous improvement in service -UNIform user/ EDMS
- Tracking Business development opportunities in Planning and Building Control
Business Planning & Financial Management
- Awareness role of financial Control of the BC Service - Building Reg applications - Plan Assessment/ Site Inspection charges - BC Charges Regs/ NTC Financial Regs
- Invoicing/ Receipting of BC Fees
Client Satisfaction & Business Development
- Full understanding of delivery of excellent customer service and competition in BC industry - market share
- Provide support to ensure projects are delivered to meet or exceed agreed time, cost and quality standards
- Strengthen existing client relationships by taking an interest in solving their own drivers and demands and tailoring solutions to meet these
- Identify, market, promote and develop new business opportunities and client relationships
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and face to face)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail skills and dedication to quality outputs
- Worked as part of a team as well as on your own successfully
- Competent IT Skills
- A minimum of five GCSEs grade C or above (or equivalent) which must include English and Maths
The interview process may include a typing test or a data inputting test
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.