Multi Academy Trust Business Development Manager
Location: UK Mainland (Home based)
Excellent salary and rewards package based on experience.
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What you will do:
* You will be responsible for promoting the Education services offered by CMITS, ITES and Capita within the Multi Academy Trust sector in England.
* Personally develop relationships with customers, partners and Capita colleagues to deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target customer accounts and other nominated clients within Schools or Education sectors.
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers within your assigned customer territory / base to maximise business development and growth within the UK market.
* Develop a well-qualified opportunity pipeline, maintain accurate details on our CRM system, delivering accurate sales forecasts and winning new business.
* To deliver agreed Sales orders, Revenue and gross profit targets.
* Adhere to Capita sales governance and opportunity qualification processes to deliver compelling, competitive customer proposals.
* Identify client/market needs and trends.
* Generate a pipeline of potential business opportunities by delivering a high volume of self-generated customer interactions and visits.
Your experience will include:
* Proven sales track record in IT Infrastructure based Solutions / Cloud Services / IT Services in the Education sector.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (C level decision maker) relationships.
* Good level of Technical Understanding
* Strong Commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate successfully
* Capable of demonstrating the personal ability to understand customer issues and requirements and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling IT solution.
* Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and proactivity
* Excellent presentation skills
* Computer literate - good experience working with Microsoft Office suite
* Must have a full driving licence.
* Excellent communicator at all business levels
* Energetic, resourceful, persistent, determined and resilient
* Target driven and motivated
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also provide you with: An attractive sales commission scheme, 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options (to be selected annually) including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, additional holiday purchase and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional success driven environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.