SC Cleared ILS Engineer (Integrated logistics support Engineer) required for a large IT company in Basingstoke. This is a new style of IT engineering and based around embedded engineers on client location and within the IT offices.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting a full range of AR&M activities
- Developing AR&M requirements with the customer and establishing derived requirements for the sub-systems.
- Challenging Design teams on areas where AR&M characteristics are compromised and assist in resolutions
- Being a technical lead on AR&M, developing tools, techniques and staff
- Advising on the applicability and translation of supportability requirements to other teams activities.
Skills of interest for this role:
- Def Stan 00-600
- defence Logistics frameworks
- Good working knowledge of ARM (Availability, Reliability and Maintainability)
Due to the nature of this position candidates will hold or have held SC Security clearance of higher level.
This role offers a competitive package including car allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus scheme
For further information please get in touch on 0113 200 2207 Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.