IT Service Desk Manager - WEST LONDON - PERMANENT
Service Desk Manager - West London - PERMANENT
Our client, within the public sector, are seeking a Service Desk Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
SERVICE DESK MANAGER ROLE PURPOSE:
The Service Desk Manager is responsible for the management and performance of all services provided by the service desk, ensuring that service level agreements are met and that all incidents and problems are resolved.
The Service Desk Manager continuously monitors demand for services and appropriately assigns resources based on volume, priority, severity and availability and ensures that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
SERVICE DESK MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the selection, development and performance of the ICT Service Desk team in line with the HR policies.
- Ensure all team members receive the appropriate level of communication to maintain engagement with the business vision, priorities and activities.
- Achieves results, identifying and bringing together the required knowledge and skill while creating a sense of urgency and continued delivery.
- Understands the service areas and customer need and uses this insight and a customer care approach to drive innovation, value and leading services to residents.
- Engages stakeholders, communicates confidently and clearly while ensuring that all stakeholder viewpoints are considered and addressed.
- Pro-actively tracks and manages service performance against set targets, takes immediate corrective actions if needed and reports overall performance to stakeholders.
- Drives continuous improvement across all services.
- Ensure clear Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are in place where appropriate, covering all aspects of service delivery with performance and response levels, together with the escalation process if SLA's are not met.
- Maintain a current service workforce plan including a succession plan for all key roles within own team.
- Take responsibility for the effective management of the allocated department / team budget.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they are investing heavily in their IT services.
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Service Desk Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
Apply for IT Service Desk Manager - WEST LONDON - PERMANENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly