Contract - London
£450 - £500 p/d
I am looking to bring on a Qlikview developer to join a marketing leading firm based in Central London. Due to a rise in the volume of work which they have on at the moment, this is an urgent requirement for them. As a Qlikview developer you will be required to join the development team.
- Deliver MI using Qlikview within a reporting framework and set of delivery standards
- Implement solutions on time and on budget which require little or no upkeep post implementation
- Utilise technical and business experience to offer practical guidance, direction and support to junior developers and business users
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the UK and corporate policies, including participation in the management of risks
- Strong Qlikview v11 knowledge, with experience of both scripting and data visualisation/user experience
- Performance optimisation and tuning of Qlikview applications for efficient performance
- Awareness of Qlikview architecture and system administration
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of NPrinting
- Strong understanding of data warehousing techniques and data modelling, with strong SQL skills
- Experience of the insurance industry. Knowledge of London Market and more detailed insurance broking processes are a benefit
- Understanding of finance and accounting processes
If you believe you have the skills for this role, then please apply below to be considered.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.