Contracts Manager - Nottingham - Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our major clients based in Nottingham. They are a leading organization who make a real difference to our society today and continue to go from strength to strength.
As a result of growth within their Digital Services & Technology Programme they are seeking an experienced candidate to join their Contracts Management team. The team are responsible for managing a high number of suppliers with an annual budget circa £80m.
- Previous experience in a Procurement, Vendor or Contract management role
- Experience of managing a multi supplier supply chain and implementing vendor Contract and strategic Supplier Relationship Management.
- Experience in nurturing positive working relationships in a commercial environment with a history of managing contracts through effective communication and a win/win attitude
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to be applied in working with vendors across the entire contract lifecycle
- Strong dispute resolution and mediation skills to handle issue escalation and to drive win-win outcomes
- Understanding of vendor motivations, internal structure, strategic plans and market challenges, as well as political and power issues prevalent across vendors
- Member of CIPS or MCIPS
- Understanding of best practice, methodologies and processes used to manage IT vendors
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a visible role within a reputable organization. As well as a competitive salary and pension they also offer flexible working and promote a good work life balance.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.