Corporate Performance and Risk Manager
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Corporate Performance and Risk Manager for one of our private sector clients based in Central London. The role will be working apart of our clients finance team.
This is an exciting and challenging role working with senior staff to ensure that corporate performance is really well reported to the top team and non-executive Council, enabling the organisation to be managed nimbly and effectively. It covers the full cycle of corporate performance management - from business planning to integrated performance and risk reporting. You will also be instrumental in managing the outsourced Internal Audit function so that it works effectively to support senior management.
- Ensure good practice risk management is in place and support directors in embedding this across the Client to ensure that risk is understood and well managed. This includes providing risk management training.
- Oversee the maintenance and promote the effective use of the corporate risk register. Ensure the our client has a clear picture of all corporate risks and assurance that sufficient actions are being taken to mitigate those risks in line with the agreed risk appetite for each.
- Provide papers on risk management for key governance bodies, such as the Audit Committee and Council.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field of business planning and performance and risk management, and ensure that services operate in accordance with modern good practice.
- To develop, commission and oversee the production of regular performance reports to the Executive Board and Council.
- Provide guidance and support to teams across the client, with suitable challenge to reporting and business performance reviews; promote alignment of objectives and KPIs across performance reporting.
- Lead the design, development and monitoring of Corporate and Directorate level business plans that are linked with the budget setting process. Ensure the annual business planning process is comprehensive and useful to directorates and to Council in setting performance expectations and developing the Corporate Plan.
Location: Central London
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.