Penetration Tester - R&D on site
My client a consultancy based in the midlands that focusses on penetration testing is looking for a penetration tester to work at either of their 2 sites. They are offering a job where you are surrounded by people doing R&D in this area and you have the chance to do some yourself, so you can constantly better yourself and climb up pay grades faster than elsewhere.
- Flexibility on location as they have 2 main bases where you can work from, so you can be based closer to home and spend more time there
- Various clients to hack in different industries including gaming and a major league football club so you will get to meet a variety of different people face to face.
- A parent company that gives the smaller one the financial backing it needs to carry on working effectively whilst giving its employees all the perks they need to work.
- CREST or OSCP qualified pen tester with previous experience
- Ability to travel
- Able to take on information and also pass o your own knowledge to your peers
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.
Apply for Penetration Tester - R&D on site
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Cyber Security jobs in Cambridge
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Digital Forensics jobs in Cambridge
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Information Technology jobs in Cambridge
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Intelligence jobs in Cambridge
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Policing jobs in Cambridge