Security engineer - flat structure
My client a SME who focuses on penetration testing for various clients is looking for a security engineer to work at their site in London. They use a flat structure in work which means that they don't have a line manager system but a mentor system; you won't have a manager breathing down your neck at work but someone to help you get to the next level in your career.
- Generous benefits including an annual training budget of £2,500 to renew or obtain new accreditations that you might need or want to do your job.
- A young family feel atmosphere where everyone knows each other so you won't feel like just a number but are treated like a person.
- Extra time to study with 15 days set aside in the year just for you to focus on studying and doing your own research into the industry.
- Experience in reverse engineering hardware, OS kernel or system library levels (WinAPI, POSIX)
- Knowledge of architecture specific assembly languages (x86, x64, ARM)
- Familiarity with R/E tools such as disassemblers and instruction-level debuggers
- Good understanding of compilers and binary protections (ASLR, DEP, Stack Canaries)
- Experience with penetration testing against a wide variety of application layer platforms, including web, mobile, and thick client
- Able to gain/hold UK government SC clearance
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Cyber Security jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Digital Forensics jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Engineering jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Information Technology jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)