Machine Learning Expert
Job Role: Machine Learning Expert
Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £70,000 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Machine Learning Expert - Permanent - London - £45,000 - £70,000 DOE
Our client is seeking an experienced Machine Learning expert based in London to help their customers to gain more valuable insight into the current and future Machine Learning.
The successful candidate will be in a customer facing role bringing their Machine Learning skills to bear on customer problems.
- The successful candidate will provide practical consultancy in the application of robust and contemporary Machine Learning techniques, across the domains of graph based analytics, speech recognition, natural language processing, image processing, and implementation
- Clustering and anomaly detection within unknown datasets
- Classification, prediction, and change detection
- Co-located and/or co-occurring events detection
- Assessment of "importance" within graphs
- Visualisation techniques
- Consultancy and customer interface skills
- Presentation and demonstration skills and experience at a senior level
- Able to operate in a multi-tasked / multi-skilled team
- Understanding of legal and compliance / ethical standards
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.