Procurement and Software Licencing Manager SC Cleared or elig
Procurement and Software Licence Manager - SC Cleared ideally or eligible to take - Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience plus benefits
About the role
Capita IT Services in Barrow in Furness have a brand-new role to join their close knit team. The Procurement and Software Licence Manager (SC cleared or eligible) will sit across 2 teams Managing the onsite Procurement team processing c 17m worth of orders per with a variety of specialist providers on behalf of the client, together with Managing the onsite Licence Management team delivering baseline contractual service to the client.
We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- Establishing and managing the relationship between multiple teams i.e. the project and operations teams;
- Communicating the business objectives and scope of change to the service delivery function;
- Undertake Software Licensing assignments; analysing customer's contract, entitlement, renewals and discovery data
- Manage a team of 5 direct reports
- Build and develop relationships with internal teams, customers and suppliers
- Achieve KPI's and SLA's
- Client facing role managing the transactional and strategic procurement service and accountable for software licence management and compliance reporting.
- Promote Software Licensing best practise to the client and internal teams and provide support where appropriate
Your experience will include:
- SC clearance or ability to obtain clearance and sole UK Nationality
- Previous experience in a similar Software Licensing Manager / Procurement Management role
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of the full end-to-end procurement process
- Excellent understanding of software licensing models for entitlement and reconciliation activities.
- Experience with discovery tools (e.g. LANDesk, VMWare).
- ITIL Certified ideally with a high degree of knowledge relating to service management and ITSM toolsets;
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=LA141FD&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=LA141FD&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.