Cyber Security Project Manager
Cyber Project Manager
I am currently recruiting a Cyber Project Manager; the Senior Project Managers prime responsibility is to ensure that the project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for the project producing a result which is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Business Case. This is role is working for one of the UK's largest IT service providers on an initial 3month contract with potential extensions, this role will be based between Bracknell / Dunstable.
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation encompassing stages 7 to 9 of CSLC.
- Report to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments.
- Issue & Risk Management
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties appropriate to the CSLC stage.
- Shows competence in progressing teams ¡V career/skills reviews and development.
- Experience of cost reporting for fixed price contracts.
- Role holder will be PRINCE2 certified, associate of APM and expert in BMS processes
- Experience of delivering Security or Networks projects an advantage
If you have any interest please send your CV to Abdullah.Rajput@Lorien.co.uk