Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Red team, Intelligence, OSINT, CHFI, CEH, CISA, Forensic, Penetrat
Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Red team, Intelligence, OSINT, CHFI, CEH, CISA, Forensic, Penetration)
You are currently working in one of the most lucrative and fast-growing industries, but is your employer giving you the exposure, development and training that you deserve to stay ahead?
My client has a growing, influential and highly talented Cyber team who have exposure working with globally recognised individuals, the latest training and certifications on tap to help you grow and represent the organisation as effectively as possible, agile working and a highly competitive package. Sound too good to be true? Well it gets better! Client travel, although not extensive, includes getaways to luxurious islands including the Bahamas, Maldives and Antigua. Now do you have the skills to fit this dream job?
I am on the hunt for an intelligent and passionate Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Red team, Intelligence, OSINT, CHFI, CEH, CISA, Forensic, Penetration) who has a strong background within the Information Security industry especially around Red Teaming or digital forensic investigations furthermore, who has knowledge of industry leading products and services.
The Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Red team, Intelligence, OSINT, CHFI, CEH, CISA, Forensic, Penetration) is required to have the following experience:
- At least 4-8 years of experience within the Information Security industry
- Broad knowledge across different cyber and information security domains, including web-application security, networking security, systems security, secure communications, digital forensics & incident response
- Performing technical vulnerability assessments and penetration tests using popular tools and techniques e.g: Metasploit, BurpSuite
- Knowledge of digital forensic and OSINT investigations
As mentioned above, agile working is encouraged within this organisation, so you are welcome to take your supplied iphone 6 and Macbook home with you and work comfortably from your own home when not required in the office. Nonetheless, when you are required in the office, it is very much a creative and modern environment – newly kitted out with 70 inch plasma screens and beanbags!
You will be working on incredibly captivating work, responding to Data Breaches as part of the company’s Data Breach SWAT team, conducting forensic examinations to identify fraudulent activity, all whilst continuing to strengthen your technical security experience working alongside highly intelligent and passionate professionals.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a globally respected organisation who are at the forefront of their market, send through a copy of your CV to Emily.Watkins@AnsonMcCade.com or call me on 0207 780 6700 for more details.
Rate: £60,000-£80,000 + an excellent package including a VERY generous bonus!
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Consultancy jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Digital Forensics jobs in London (Central)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in London (Central)