C#/ .Net Software Developer
C#, .net, Java, Software Developer, .Net Developer
My client, one of the UK's largest financial organisations and a Sunday Times Top 25 place to work in the UK are looking for skilled developers to join their team in Ipswich. This organisation are currently undergoing a huge transformation programme and this is a chance to become part of something that will help a global business make huge strives forwards. If successful, you will be undertaking a flow of new and varied projects and exposing you to a wide variety of the newest technologies.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Conduct each phase of the software development life cycle ensuring timely delivery of all activities across the projects
- Work with development / project/programme managers to produce a plan that enables the timely delivery of the various projects, small changes and bug fixes
- Quality Assurance & Support - Ensure completed work meets required standards of quality, and develop working practices to achieve improvements in both productivity and quality.
- To design and develop ensuring strong functionality and optimisation.
- Communicating effectively with team members, development / delivery managers and internal / external customers.
- Submit design, code and unit tests for approval.
The successful individual will have;
- Experience in Agile practices (e.g Pair Programming) would be preferable
- Strong Knowledge of Windows & IIS
- Experience in financial industry - desirable
- Experience of application development in the insurance or financial sector is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of designing and implementation large multi-platform solutions
- Experience of working in a web facing / customer environment
To apply for this role then send your CV and I will happily give you more more details!