Deputy Programme Manager
Deputy Programme Manager - Permanent - Hampshire - £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
My client is seeking a Deputy Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager. The individual needs to be enthusiastic and have an ability to be creative with the customer.
Candidates must have excellent supplier management/3rd party management/vendor management experience.
- Secondary point of contact for the customer set and end user.
- Leading the Projects, delivering against its requirements, ensuring all commitments - both internal and external - are met or exceeded.
- Lead Project review sessions with the customer, covering cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Co-ordinate preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications relating to programme support.
- Analyse complex technical issues / problems and deliver viable solutions.
- Working relationships with Suppliers at both Peer and Senior Management levels.
- Through encouragement and personal example, foster a spirit of continuous improvement in the department and in its programmes.
- Apply and benefit from Lean and other improvement processes.
- Responsibility for the continued development and maintenance of team procedures and processes, conforming to the requirements of the organisation and, ISO 9001, ISO20000, ISO27001, and LEAN.
- Have the intellectual calibre and confidence to deal with First and Second Line Managers.
- Programme Management experience.
- Subcontract Programme Management experience, supplier management.
- New business capture experience
- Technical background / experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to appreciate technical scope and derive solutions with the support of the team, in the context of the programme scope and new business strategies.
- Strong risk and opportunity management.
- Communication: ability to produce and present status, presentations and proposal to Customers, the Programme Manager and Managers.
- Decision-making: ability to make rapid decisions.
- Interpersonal: ability to work with and lead a team of people, good listening and debating skills.
- Ability to achieve solutions innovatively
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Deputy Programme Manager
Salary/Rate: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance
Apply for Deputy Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly