Senior Project Manager - SC - Support
A well known public sector body that looks after the defence of the country is looking for a senior project manager to work at their site in the west midlands. They a branch of a wider organisation and look after the building s and maintenance of their various sites dotted around the UK, this includes housing for personnel and the work you do here can have a big impact on how they live.
- A 5 month contract that will get you into the period when the market should have recovered from BREXIT and other market traumas that have occurred recently
- An easy to get to site near a major UK city so you should find a place to stay quite easily as well as having good connections to the rest of the country so you can get home quicker.
- Make a difference to the lives of serving personnel by providing them with the best facilities you can, this is an area under scrutiny due to past errors but if you are successful you're name will be recognised in the industry.
- Prince 2 practitioner or APMP essential
- ITIL essential
- Previous project management experience.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM