Senior HR Advisor
6 days left
- Job Type
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to work in the Corporate Resourcing Department for The British Transport Police based in London.
Deliver a varied caseload of HR work and HR projects, providing advice, guidance and practical support across the full range of HR issues including sickness, ET's, disputes, discipline, performance management, workforce planning, recruitment, employee relations, diversity, organisational development and change. To area/FHQ line managers and staff and members of the area/FHQ line HR team, within BTP HR guidelines/policies/procedures and relevant legislative requirements.
- Provide all round HR support and advisory service to the BTP employees across the full range of HR issues.
- Maintain own knowledge of relevant BTP record-keeping and information management practices and requirements and keep records of own work and manage related information in the line with those policies.
- Provide advice and support to team colleagues to enhance their performance and professional development.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge of BTP plans, operations & activities, HR practices and developments and own personal skills within the framework of guidance and support provided by BTP.
- Manage customer and colleague relationships (internally and externally) so as to maximise the effectiveness of BP & BTP HR and ensure the good reputation of both.
- Work collaboratively with HR & BTP colleagues as required, supporting colleagues and the overall process so as to achieve the required results.
- Attend and contribute effectively to all appropriate HR meetings and BTP operational meetings as required.
- A track record in providing HR generalist work in a large, multi disciplined operational organisation.
- Experience of dealing with complex case management issues and coaching colleagues around these issues to enhance their professional development.
- Experience of facilitating and delivering successful organisational, managerial and cultural change within a comparable organisation.
- Experience of providing clear, balanced advice and guidance on a wide range of generalist HR issues to management teams.
- Experience in developing good working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Location: London Bridge
Pay Rate: £36,843.67 - £39,338.67
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Administration / Secretarial jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Human Resources jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Legal jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Management / Executive jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Policing jobs in London (Central)