Job Title - Compliance Administrator
Location - Reigate
Salary - Competitive plus benefits
About the role
This is an exciting time to join our expanding Registrations team who coordinate a variety of pre-employment checks such as references, right to work and proof of training and qualification, to ensure a candidate is fully compliant before working on client sites. We gather and review documentation within agreed timescales, highlighting discrepancies and advising on the correct course of action to enable successful clearance. Our working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a conscientious and detail oriented individual.
About Capita | Healthcare Recruitment
Capita Healthcare Recruitment is a group of leading healthcare agencies who provide flexible, temporary and permanent staff. From doctors and nurse practitioners, to nurses and carers, our dedicated team work closely with our NHS and private clients to optimise patient care and safety, and positively impact patients' lives.
We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors.
What you will do:
- As a Registrations Advisor, you will be responsible for developing successful day to day working relationships with candidates and the recruitment team. you will provide optimum levels of accuracy, compliance, customer service and best practice at all times.
- Work as part of a team to ensure a seamless on boarding experience for candidates
- Maintain regular contact with candidates to ensure they have the correct documentation to meet clients vetting standards.
- On occasion, you will cajole and encourage slightly reluctant and busy healthcare professionals to obtain certificates, terms and conditions and send them on interview days and training.
- Ensure that candidates are cleared for work in a timely fashion and ensure completed files are passed to the compliance team.
- Liaise with the recruitment team and Registration Team Leader to prioritise tasks, ensuring candidates are cleared in time for work.
- Ensure the relevant database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Work in line with quality control procedures and processes to ensure the business meets the required level of compliance.
- Maintain an interest and up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Work in line with individual and team KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties applicable to your role as and when required
Your skills and experience will include:
- Office administration
- Working in a customer service focused role
- Working to deadlines
- Carrying out tasks to a very high standard of accuracy
- GCSE English & Mathematics (or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Competent user of IT, including using a database and all aspects of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates the ability to build and maintain relationships over the telephone
- Ability to work well within a close team
- Consistently applies great attention to detail Ability to remain focused on the task in hand
- Ability to work to short deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and demonstrates a conscientious approach to work
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency
- Uses initiative to be pro-active in managing workload
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date with compliance requirements
- Logical problem solving abilities
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 days with service), company pension scheme, child care vouchers, share save scheme, additional life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=RH20BE&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=RH20BE&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.