Deskside Engineer (Windows 10 Refresh/Upgrade/Deployment)
Deskside Engineer (Windows 10 - Refresh/Rollout/Upgrade/Deployment) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 month rolling contract, to be based in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- To assist current engineers in rolling out Windows 10 across the deskside estate
- Responsible for builds, installs and administration.
- This includes new desktops and laptops and refresh or suitable models.
- Liaise with support team for escalations.
- Experienced Deskside Engineer.
- Previous project experience of rolling out upgrades.
- Capable of working under own initiative.
- Exposure of Win10 environment.
- Business awareness.
- Excellent customer focus.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.