Servoca resourcing Solutions are looking for 2 Intelligence Analyst to work on the Force Intelligence Bureau and Economic Crime Directorate for the City of London Police.
To work within a team of specialists to develop crime and intelligence reports in support of national objectives to tackle serious and organised crime.
- Collate, evaluate and analyse information from a variety of internal and external sources, producing high quality analytical products, contributing to the development of strategies and identification of enforcement, disruption and prevention opportunities.
- Applying analytical techniques, to develop crime and intelligence packages, compliant with the NIM for dissemination to law enforcement and the wider counter fraud community.
- Identification and development of complex crime networks utilising specifically designed software packages.
- Working in partnership with law enforcement and key stakeholders.
- As appropriate, to maximise intelligence sharing opportunities to develop the unit's capability, as well as informing stakeholder initiatives/strategies.
- Conduct evidential analysis and attend court to give evidence.
- Assess the value of intelligence in line with the control strategy and intelligence requirements. Carry out further research and analysis when required to maximise intelligence value and determine the appropriate dissemination route.
- Support/implement the City of London and City of London Police Occupational Health and Safety Policy in relation to the duties of the post, and at all times give due regard to the health and safety of both themselves and others when carrying out their duties.
- Excellent research and analytical skills to identify the required information to facilitate accurate assessments of fraud and cyber crime.
- Experience in database management and recording of investigative crime and intelligence.
- Ability to manage and evaluate data to ascertain value and disseminate as appropriate in accordance with the correct handing guidance.
- Knowledge of policy and procedure in crime recording, investigation case management and intelligence.
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Intelligence Model (NIM) and associated processes.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the role of technology as an enabler in fraud, cyber crime and intellectual property crime.
- Previous experience of working as an analyst within a law enforcement or associated public/private sector organisation.
- A proven analytical background, together with knowledge of criminal investigations, practices and processes.
- Experience of giving evidence in court.
Pay Rate: £17.38 (PAYE) or 21.61 which will increase to £23.18 after 12 weeks (Umbrella)
Location City (Various Locations)
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Central Government jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Legal jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Management / Executive jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Central)