Job Title - Associate Trainer
Location - Bristol
Rate - £135 per day
About the role
Capita Learning Services has a requirement for a number of Trainers to assist with the delivery of Training sessions. These will include pre-employment and customer service sessions.
About Capita | Learning Services | Civil Service Learning
Capita is the UK's leading customer and business process management (BPM) company. We deliver back office administration and front-office customer-facing services for private and public sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. We also operate Europe's largest learning and development managed service business.
As we are already doing for a number of major employers, Capita Talent Partnerships forges partnerships with clients to deliver high quality learning programmes that will help them recruit and develop new talent. We design and deliver the full range of apprenticeships, traineeships, other nationally recognised vocational qualifications and careers services across the UK
What you will do:
- To deliver classroom-based training element of Capita Talent Partnerships' Traineeship programme to prepare learners for the subsequent work experience placement
- To effectively engage learners with an in-depth, differentiated and tailored training experience
- To provide comprehensive support from enrolment to initial assessment and the delivery of an individualised programme of learning to develop all aspects of an individuals' employability journey
- Using a range of assessment tools to set specific and robust plans for learners to support their development and underpin progress reviews throughout the programme
- Skilled tutoring of maths and English in group setting to learners of varying ability
- To provide detailed and focused feedback supporting learners to progress towards their individual goals
- To complete daily marking and assessment of work towards qualifications listed on the Qualification Credit Framework
- Maintain high levels of learner participation and engagement through the provision of well-planned and expertly delivered training
- Realistic and challenging goal setting to support learners on an individual basis
- Plan and deliver Functional Skills testing as required
- Gathering learner feedback at key stages of the learner journey in order to continuously review and improve the quality of the programme
- Create an inclusive training environment where all can participate equally and equality, diversity and inclusion is actively promoted
Your experience will include:
- Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching/training qualification i.e. PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Level 3 Education and Training Award, Certificate of Education
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at a minimum of Level 2
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional, accountable and responsible work ethics
- High level of problem solving skills
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.