Communications Manager and Coach - DV CLEARED
CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
A Communications Manager is required to sustainably improve the quality of internal and external communication for our customer's Software Engineering department. The successful candidate will be expected to transfer, grow and develop good communication skills and practice at all levels, from junior developers through to leadership. It will be necessary to provide coaching and a ‘Comms conscience’ to help establish a culture of good communication, whilst helping the department to harness the power of modern communication tools, techniques and media.
Duties to include:
- Helping the Leadership team develop and sustain and internal and external comms strategy
- Develop and support communication skill in department staff, both written and oral
- Design, develop and edit new and existing materials and create new communications tools and processes
- Prepare and distribute communications through various channels and media
- Proven strong written and oral communication skills in a similar role
- A track record of developing communication skill in others
- Strong understanding of intranet design and management
- High level attention to detail
- Recent experience in the public sector in a similar role would be helpful
- Experience of working with technical staff is highly desirable
- Experience with collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence is highly desirable
The ideal candidate will have current DV security clearance or be willing to undergo the process.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14496
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)