Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation
Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation - West London - Contract
My client is a top FMCG company who are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation to join its team in West London on a contract basis. The key responsibilities for the Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation are as follows:
The Project Manager will be responsible for overall project leadership and delivery for all issues to ensure the European Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) is successfully delivered into Europe for commercial and the supply chain; and that additional countries globally proactively manage their serialisation.
The European FMD requires that all prescribed packs are individually coded at point of manufacture and checked for authentication at point of dispense. The internal and external supply sites need to provide this pack serialisation and data upload whilst the local markets need to understand the impact to their business model of this change.
The key responsibilities for the Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation include:
- Generating overall time and action plans to ensure all relevant issues are being managed
- Setting up and managing meeting and sub meetings as necessary
- Identifying the key actions and owners
- Capturing minutes of the meetings
- Capturing any new risks identified and moving them to actions
- Monitoring progress to action plans
- Escalating any issues as necessary with relevant decisions makers.
- Direct activities across the functional units and local operating companies to ensure project progresses to schedule; ensuring adequate business resources are made available to support the project
- Responsible for regular project reporting, senior stakeholder reporting, risk & issue management, planning & controls.
- Scope areas requiring budgeting and support process to obtain funding
Key requirements for the Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation:
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional project teams across a wide range of technical, functional & business disciplines
- Manage a European project plan through to project end
- Solid track record in setting and managing customer expectations with strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills
- Skill in identifying and prioritising workload, looking ahead & anticipating problems.
- Responsible for maintaining a focus on the end point delivery, the milestones to be adhered to, the weekly disciplines of project management, the continued focus on stakeholder management & the projection of a can do attitude & energy that builds and provides pace & confidence
- Ability to keep a high performing team delivering to their best whilst maintaining high energy & resilience & positivity when under pressure & stress.
- Understanding of complex project management delivery projects techniques
- Working with a high matrix team across numerous different functions and disciplines
Key experience for the Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation:
- Experience of managing projects within Supply Chain Operations, Procurement, Production Management.
- A broad business understanding of the Commercial business and supply chain operations will enable the job holder to make better decisions in the role.
- Experience in project management and planning in a multinational organization.
- Understanding and experience of serialization and the medicinal industry would be desirable.
- Must be eligible to work in Europe.
- Willing and able to undertake reasonable limited European travel.
- Good Microsoft office ability (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project.
This is a contract role for a Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Project Manager for Supply Chain Operations and Serialisation please send a CV or call to discuss.