Service Transition Manager (SC)
Service Transition Manager (SC) - Contract - Wiltshire - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Service Transition Manager to work for a leading defence client based in Wiltshire on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking the existing Service Catalogue from its current development stage through to a live service.
The Service Transition Manager will work with internal and third party suppliers to deliver the service into the live environment. An ability to understand technology issues will be needed although there is specific expertise available for all aspects within the programme.
- Previous experience of managing service transitions, ideally including those focused around service catalogues and a movement of systems into live service.
- Defence or central government background would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of IT systems and a working knowledge of service-based tools such as BMC and Remedy.
- Stakeholder management and supplier management skills
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.