Project Planner / Scheduler
Project Planners / Schedulers
Bristol / Corsham
Resource Group are acting on behalf of a defence consultant in Bristol for the recruitment of 13 Project Planners for defence assignments within Bristol and Corsham.
The Project Planner will provide planning support across a Programme of work, developing and improve existing project plans using EPM 2013 to ensure consistency and coherency.
We’re looking for experience of PBS/WBS, Critical Path Analysis, and integrated master schedule & Dependency Management.
The Project Planner will also need to have strong knowledge and understanding of risk management and the use of ARM, Configuration management systems and implementation of controls and processes essential.
- Experience of managing project plans, tracking and report progress using MS Project (ideally MS EPM)
- Understanding of the management of plans and schedules at different hierarchical levels through consolidation or using Integrated Master Schedules
- Experience in performing schedule risk and impact analysis with a detailed understanding of critical path analysis, schedule integrity and progress reporting
- Experience in developing and managing fully resourced schedules (including resource loading and levelling to actively manage workload and over or under allocations).
- Understanding of planning for technically complex large-scale IT projects and programmes
- Must have detailed understanding of standard project management principles and techniques (e.g. APM, MSP, Prince2, and PMI).
- Understand dependency linking
- Recent and relevant experience in the defence sector
- Experience of applying Risk Management methods and principles
- Provide coaching to the project teams to enable them to work more effectively and with minimum direct planner support, hence improving overall efficiency
- Ability to make informed decisions using Management Information (MI)
- Knowledge of Agile Project Delivery
If this sounds of potential interest please register your interest by applying to this opportunity with your most recent CV and a good time to discuss.
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Planner / Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly