DV Cleared Application Support
* High level experience of MS SQL Database, Oracle Database, Windows and MSDI Infrastructure.
* Must have extensive Application Support Management experience to be competent in the ability to minimise the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the business pension application.
* Must have relevant pensions knowledge including - Legislative - government and regulator knowledge, New scheme - Alpha Legacy schemes - classic, classic plus, partnership etc. Administration - calculations, processes and control.
* Knowledge of the back end table structures.
* Working knowledge of workflows and calculations for both systems.
* Working knowledge of Compendia interfaces.
* Knowledge of payroll, Pensions Payroll and interface request and submission.
* Able to identify the source of the issue and provide corrective solutions to source and destination.
* Understanding of the Client Transforming Corporate Services programme.
* Experience of Compendia Application.
* Familiarisation of Data Migration within the Compendia Product.
* Knowledge of HR payroll to Compendia Interface.
* Experience of working in a team responsible for supporting applications which require a variety of technical and problem solving skills.
* Proven ability to learn new skills and work using their own initiative, and prioritise requirements in line with the departmental objectives.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all users/teams across our business as part of support process.