Senior Project Manager - Networks - Bids - Solihull - Contract
Senior Project Manager - Networks - Bid - Solihull - Contract
Our client is a global IT Technology Provider and Innovator who currently requires an experienced Senior Project Manager with strong experience and understanding of Networks together with a solid background in bids and tenders? If this seems like a good fit for your skillset, please apply to a brand new long term contract engagement based in Solihull.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Must be an accomplished Senior Project Manager.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Network projects (ideally for major Telecommunications or utilities companies but not essential)
- Experience of bid, tender and RFP's.
- Previous experience of working for large IT Outsourcing organisations an advantage- Fujitsu, IBM, HP etc.
- Strong experience of bid delivery.
All applicants must be able to gain Baseline Clearance ie be a UK resident and have been based in the UK for 5 over years.
If you would like to know more details with regards to this position please e-mail: Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com - together with an up to date copy of your CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.