Networking Consulting Engineer
Role: Network Consulting Engineer
Our client is looking to recruit a Network Consulting Engineer to work on various projects specifically based in Singapore. This individual will be a Sourcefire expert within the field. This is a 12-month contract role with possible extension.
- NCEs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- Responsibility for delivery of both transactional and subscriptional project.
- Lead in large-scale design and implementation projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 6 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
- The candidate will possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
- The candidate must have a deep knowledge on, ASA and Sourcefire. Other technologies such as Lancope, WSA, ESA, ISE are highly desirable.
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- NCEs will be CCIE Security qualified.
- University/college degree equivalent is expected and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH, CISA and CISM, or other relevant security qualifications such as those from Check Point, Netscreen, Symantec etc.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.