Infrastructure Solution Architect with SharePoint - London
7 days left
- Job Type
Infrastructure Solution Architect with SharePoint experience - Permanent - London
My client a Top Consultancy is currently looking to recruit an Infrastructure Solutions Architect with SharePoint experience to join its team in London with some flexibility of working from home on a permanent basis.
Not only does our client offer a competitive salary, they are well renowned for their exemplary benefits package
The Infrastructure Solutions Architect with SharePoint experience will be primarily responsible for contributing to the delivery of IT solutions targeting or interfacing with the enterprise SharePoint 2013 platform. Representing Enterprise Architecture and working closely with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Project Managers, Information Security, Global Infrastructure Services and other stakeholders, the Infrastructure Solutions Architect will:
- Take functional and non-functional requirements, apply architectural acceptance criteria, and produce artefacts describing the logical and physical design of IT solutions scaled for the enterprise.
- Develop and apply architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Review business requirements, strategic goals and objectives, translating these into an technical delivery plan
Key experience for the Infrastructure Solution Architect with SharePoint experience:
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future proof global solutions
- Knowledge of IAM technologies and protocols, e.g. Active Directory, CA SiteMinder, ADFS, SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Familiar with infrastructure implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
- Experience designing SSO and federation architectures.
- Proficiency with tools for SharePoint configuration and customization, including SharePoint Designer, Napa & Windows PowerShell
- Demonstrates in-depth, technical SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2016 subject matter expertise
- Design and implementation of multiple distributed SharePoint farms
- Design and implementation of federated SharePoint services and service applications in a distributed farm architecture
- Understanding of how SharePoint 2013 architecture maps onto an Azure IaaS implementation, including best practices (for example, for resilience)
- Implementation and best practices for Office 365/SharePoint Online standalone and hybrid scenarios
- SharePoint 2013 companion products architecture and infrastructure, including: Workflow Manager, Office Web Apps 2013, BA Insights Longitude Search, conceptSearch Metadata management tools
- Proficient with technical authoring, specifically techniques to describe infrastructure design and architecture (Server, DMZ, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Database, Security)
- Familiar with data center facilities, HA, DR and performance testing.
- Experience designing and developing solutions dependent on SQL Server 2012 (Database Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and Integration Services)
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a leading member of global distributed technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Knowledge of organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
This is a permanent position for an Infrastructure Solution Architect with SharePoint experience working for a top company. To apply to the Infrastructure Solution Architect with SharePoint experience, please send a CV or call to discuss options.
Apply for Infrastructure Solution Architect with SharePoint - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly