Citrix Engineer - Permanent - Telford
A Citrix Engineer is required to join our client - a global reinsurer and leading provider of 'Closed-Life' services on a permanent basis in Telford.
The Citrix Engineer will be responsible for providing support to ensure stability, performance and a scalable architecture.
Key Skills required:
- Experience of installing, troubleshooting and supporting of Citrix infrastructure
- Citrix Netscaler Appliance
- Citrix XenApp/ XenDesktop
- MS System Centre (SCCM)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Providing best practice support and maintenance across the Infrastructure
- Management and support of Virtualised desktop infrastructure and associated software
- Management and support of the email and messaging environment, including mobile technologies
- Ensuring support services are defined and continuously renewed
- Resolving incidents and service requests within SLA's
- Be able to cover on call, shift and weekend work as and when required
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please apply now for a full job spec.