Infrastructure Technical Project Manager - Northampton - Contr
6 days left
- Job Type
Infrastructure Technical Project Manager - Northampton - Contract
Our client, within the public sector, are seeking an Infrastructure Technical Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis.
Infrastructure Technical Project Manager Role
Much of the fundamental infrastructure is in place and we are shortly commencing structured testing within the Production environment. We need a skilled and collaborative Project Manager to own the technical elements of the project plan and ensure all the technical elements are in place for go live.
They will co-ordinate between the business/programme team and technical teams within each of the partners for the remaining technical elements of delivery.
Infrastructure Technical Project Manager Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate's skills and experience will include:
- Experience of large scale application implementations
- An understanding of an ERP System, ideally Agresso Business World
- Strong technical understanding of system delivery in a Citrix environment
- An understanding of the business functions supported by an ERP system
- An understanding of integration, data transformation and data migration to support the BizTalk and ftp implementations and the Integration Work Stream
- ITIL Foundation and an understanding of the practical implementation of ITIL within a complex IT environment
- An excellent communicator, able to translate the technical into plain English and vice versa
- Strong planning and relationship-building skills
- Organised and self-motivated, requiring minimal guidance
If you have the necessary skills for the position of Infrastructure Technical Project Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
Apply for Infrastructure Technical Project Manager - Northampton - Contr
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly