Core Application Support - Sharepoint / Remedy - DV Cleared
Core Application Support - DV Cleared
Leeming, North Yorkshire
Competitive Salary and Benefits
My client, a leading defence IT Outsourcer, is looking to recruit a Core Application Support Engineer to join their team in Leeming, North Yorkshire.
This role will provide Core Application support, onsite and remotely to deployed sites (PoPs/Nodes), across all security domains within the system. The Individual, as part of the support service, shall carry out Core Application support including installation, configuration, development and deployment of all Core Applications. The support role will encompass incident management as well as routine maintenance, progression of service and change requests. Investigation of faults as part of Problem Management.
There will be a requirement to assist with projects, trials, operations and exercises. The Core Application Support role also requires the occupant to manage capacity and demand issues. There will be an expectation to provide advice and recommendations for any requisite design changes, configuration management and the provision of support to the Authority towards its continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Live DV Clearance
- Strong experience supporting Sharepoint and utilising Remedy within a support function
- Experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 2003
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP Desktop
- Server Failure Debugging
- Anti-Virus (VirusScan & EPO)
- Microsoft Identity Information Server
- Alternative Web Servers such as Apache
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Microsoft ISA Server 2004
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Knowledge or previous experience of MoD/UK Military systems would be highly advantageous
If you have the required skills and would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.