Security Penetration Testers with some commercial experience of Pen Testing and Ethical Hacking are required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's award winning team.
In order to be successful in securing one of these Security Penetration Tester roles candidates need to demonstrate the following experience:
* Experience working as an Ethical Hacker or within the pen testing industry
* The ability to identify and assess complex information security risks.
* A degree or background in information security of computer forensics.
* An understanding of cyber incident response techniques and practices
* A genuine interest and desire to work in the information security field.
Those Pen Testers who hold CREST CRT qualification or similar or who are already Security Cleared would have an advantage in securing one of the role, but equally other Cyber Security Consultants or Penetration Testers who demonstrate the drive to gain certification would also be considered.
These Penetration Tester roles are an excellent opportunity to work with many of the leading FTSE100 companies for a Tier 1 Management Consultancy. As a reward for your experience you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop your long-term career in the world of Cyber Security.
Whilst these roles will be based from the London office all candidates must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as client projects may be based across the wider UK and even occasionally overseas.
Apply for Penetration Testers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly