G2 Senior Supplier Relationship Manager
The Senior Supplier Relationship Manager is focused primarily on the co-ordinating and carrying out of the activities and processes required to assure Supplier performance against KPI’s, Innovation, Value for Money, Change Capability and overall delivery. They will also be the main point of responsibility for Supplier Escalations used to deliver and support services.
Your day will include, but not limited to the following:
- Management of the Supplier Relationship Team. Accountable for assuring the appropriate management of assets by the suppliers . Understanding the contractural obligations of key/strategic suppliers in the IT environment.
- Software management and licensing and managing the interface between the business customers, partner organisations and the suppliers.
- Maintaining the governance cycle with strategic suppliers, commercial, finance teams and service ops .
- Oversee and authorise projects, and ensure that all activity is prioritised and aligned with strategic objectives and complies with statutory and relevant control strategies.
- Manage organisational change activity and effectively plan and communicate proposed changes with staff and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement business plans in line with the NCA’s operating model and strategy, seeking continuous improvement of corporate performance in line with strategic objectives.
- Ensure effective financial management, with financial control of annual operating budgets and capital allocation.
- As part of the Senior Management Team, contribute to the strategic development of the Live Service department, deputising for the Live Service as required.
- Manage, coach and develop staff, providing guidance on development.
- Work co-operatively with staff and colleagues to promote creativity, high performance and adherence to corporate values. Manage issues relating to the performance and conduct of officers.
- Lead, promote and implement Health and Safety measures, and ensure risk assessments are conducted effectively in line with NCA policy and safety legislation.
- Ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient departmental service.
- Oversee the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information in line with NCA policy.
- Attend cross directorate work groups and engage with business representatives to ensure optimum service provision and best value.
Candidates are required to provide evidence against ONLY the following Entry Criteria taken from the Role Profile -
- In 250 words please evidence; Extensive experience in supplier relationship management
- In 250 words please evidence; Effective and persuasive communication skills both written and oral
- The following criteria will be evidenced through your CV only –Familiarity with products and services used in the operation and management of IT services
Training & Professional Qualifications
Desirable at Entry:
- Service Performance
- Supplier/contract management
- Operational support and analysis
- Candidates must complete the CV application form attached to the bottom of this advert and submit a copy of their most recent CV.
- Candidates are required to evidence in 250 words entry criteria 1 and 2 on the application form attached.
- For entry criteria 3 your CV will be used to assess your experience in this area.
- Entry criteria 3 will be evidenced through a test at the shortlist and interview stage.
Please return your CV, application form and equality and diversity form to firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox no later than 12.00hrs on 20th April 2017.
If you already work for the NCA and wish to apply for this role you must complete the Internal Application Form found on the NCA intranet.
- To ensure that your application / emails regarding this vacancy are actioned please ensure that the title of the email contains the following information listed above – G2 Senior Supplier Relationship Manager - GP1474101NJ
- Should an application arrive after the stated deadline it will not be included in the recruitment process, regardless of the reason.
- Should you be successful at short listing but can not attend on the date/time allocated to yourself for a interview date The Recruitment Team can not guarantee a alternate date, regardless of the reason.
- Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is the NCA’s policy not to give feedback to external candidates on applications.
To be considered, you will need to successfully complete SC clearance before commencing the role, with potential for DV clearance at a later date.
You will also be required to undertake a mandatory pre-employment substance misuse test and achieve a satisfactory result.
DRIVING DIVERSITY FORWARD
The NCA is a “Two Ticks” employer and is committed to inviting people who have a disability and who meet the minimum criteria at the shortlist stage to interview / Assessment Centre.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intelligence SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Management / Executive SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)