IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst - Permanent - Telford
An IT Security Analyst is required to join our clients - a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of 'Closed-Life' services in Telford on a permanent basis
An IT Security Analyst is required to be responsible for protecting the production environment from internal and external unauthorised access to data and information.
Key Skills required:
- Hands on technical experience
- IT Security experience
- Experience working within Infrastructure support
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of the ITIL framework
- Monitor security policy compliance by conducting continual technical audits.
- Support the vulnerability management program
- Support investigations into security issues
- Assess technology infrastructure and collaborate with infrastructure groups
- Develop, refine or modify technical security standards
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.