SAP Support / Engineer
SAP Support / Engineer :
World class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a SAP Support / Engineer.
***** The role requires an experienced Engineer ideally from the Defence/Aerospace world who has good experience in SAP (Quality Management tools or BW experience would be great but not essential). *****
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance.
The contract is initially going up to the end of 2017 (and then ongoing after). Competitive hourly rates are being offered by the department.
SAP Support / Engineer Job Description:
• To provide business/user support in the SAP QM & BW operational environments..........
• Maintain and support SAP QM functionality already deployed and new functionality being implemented.
• Facilitate the change management process and end-user adoption of the SAP QM tools.
• Manage the development and delivery of end-user training material - i.e. scope, content, maintenance and consistent effective delivery with respect to all elements of SAP QM tools.
• Support SAP QM activities and deploy the SAP QM Data Governance Procedure; ensuring that this is effectively implemented and reviewed.
• Raise & progress change requests in line with the SAP QM Change Management System.
• Act as the SAP BW subject matter expert for query development, testing and roll out of reports and dashboards to suit dynamic business requirements.
• Promote usage of these reports to drive quality improvements.
• Act as the SAP QM and BW QM user administrator - managing new user setup, role and profile creation and maintenance. Undertake user account reviews to assure topicality of user base
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE / QUALITIES:
• To provide user focused SAP expertise in the UK SAP QM & BW environments.
• Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years)
• Relevant configuration and implementation experience
• Experience implementing SAP Quality Management
• Strong experience working with SAP QM Module
• Strong experience working with SAP BW to generate reports and dashboards
• Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
• Excellent people skills (a must)
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Aerospace jobs in Stevenage
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Stevenage
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Stevenage
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Stevenage