Developed Vetting (DV)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The role of an Integrator is to work with the relevant product SMEs to develop the content of maintenance releases and solutions to critical incidents/problems affecting the DII/F production environment. This includes
- Reviewing the technical/documentary inputs to the technical delivery process.
- Assessing the technical impact of the changes on the existing infrastructure.
- Ensuring that the system is not adversely affected by the changes.
- Documenting installation guides, packaging requirements and other technical documentation
- Storing the outputs in the Atlas Configuration Management system.
- Adhering to the appropriate standards and procedures.
- Supporting the delivery of change through the end to end lifecycle
5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
Strong knowledge in
- Wintel on physical and virtual platforms (ESX)
- Automated server builds
- Active Directory GPO/DOA/IPsec
- Citrix experience
- SQL 2000, 2005, 2008
- ESX and Virtualised environments
- Exposure to other Operating Systems (Solaris/Linux)
- Software distribution via radia
- Veritas Clustering
- SAN/NAS Technologies
- Scripting/Packaging experience
- Technical Documentation creation and review
- Experience of Radia or other software distribution technologies
- Experience of Systems Management technologies (e.g Tivoli/Netcool)
- Experience of Configuration Management systems/processes
- Experience of structured development/release processes
- Application and Device Control technologies
- Security concepts and technologies
Apply for Integration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly