Quality Assurance Manager
Role: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: circa £58000 + bonus + excellent benefits
My client is delivering a $multibillion secure Telecommunications infrastructure project across Saudi Arabia
There is a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join an experience team.
My overseas client will only consider British Nationals with a valid UK passport.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be involved in the following:
- Develop, implement and measure the Company’s QA strategy in line with the business plan.
- Co-ordinate the activities required across the business to meet quality standards to current and future standards, including ISO 9001.
- Develop, implement and measure best in class QA processes, procedures and Quality Management Systems, for the Company.
- Establishing policies and creating value added processes and lead the process improvements activities to ensure value driven processes. Develop, implement and measure the continuous improvement methodology in all aspects of the Company.
- Develop and implement the company’s Audit Programme and reports performance to the top management.
- Lead the verifications and validations process on the company’s deliverables to the customers by testing and reviewing the deliverables of the project’s milestones, performance of walk-throughs and process improvements.
- Ensure that the Company meets the internal and external quality assurance requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Oversee the development and management of the Company’s Business Management portal.
- Make recommendations to the management team for continual improvements of the business in order to mitigate risk of nonconformity against business processes and adverse effects on customer perception
The Quality Assurance Manager has responsibilities to include:
- Cascade the QA Strategy into the team’s data driven objectives and provide coaching, guidance and measurement to deliver success.
- Generate and deliver a kingdom wide annual QA plan to all departments driving constant improvements and a high quality of service.
- Provide coaching, guidance and measurement of all Departments’ compliance to the required standards.
- Develop and implement root cause analysis methodology.
- Establish with the teams, supplier quality performance standards.
- Review national and international standards and legislation to ensure Company compliance.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver appropriate training.
- Collate and analyse performance metrics against defined parameters.
- Develop and implement required technical and management systems reports.
- Develop and implement a QA culture across the Company.
- Collate internal and external data to monitor and evolve the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers' specifications and expectations.
- Prepare clear explanatory documents such as customers' charters.
- Develop and maintain the BMS portal to provide a central resource for all standards, processes, protocols and shared information to enhance the Company’s standardised approach
Skills and experience required for the Quality Assurance Manager position includes:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the field of quality management system preferably certified on ISO 9001, and all aspects of quality standards.
- Highly competent of identifying weaknesses of the process and be able to recommend long term solution.
- Experience and highly competent in doing quality audits and process inspection
- Demonstrate ability to gain credibility by understanding and engaging in technical subject matter
- Proactive management and ability to build relationships and influence up to middle management level.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English
- Bachelor degree and Full Pledge Certified as an Electronics & Communication Engineer plus Training in Management or equivalent
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Management / Executive jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Telecommunications jobs in Saudi Arabia