Project Manager (Service Desk Transition/Prince2)
Project Manager (Service Desk Transition/Prince2/Service Management/Servicedesk toolsets) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire (2-days onsite, 3-days from home).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive and recent Project Management experience.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- Must have project managed numerous service desk transitions and processes.
- Leading the Service desk workstreams.
- Leading the service management processes workstream and review/update service processes.
- Updating the service desk toolsets and interfaces.
- Must have Service desks, Service Management processes, Prince2 methodology and Servicedesk toolsets
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Manager (Service Desk Transition/Prince2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly