ITIL Service Architect - DV
Our client requires a DV Cleared ITIL Service Architect to help live services continue to develop their ITIL aligned support processes and then manage the implementation of changes on their toolsets. The role will also support alignment to a strategic project to merge processes and tooling across several departments.
- Working with the management team to define service roadmaps. This will include process/tooling development and engaging with stakeholders to ensure IT service management can meet future requirements.
- Develop/align roadmaps for service management tools (including HP Service Management and ServiceNow) and work to develop smaller enhancements to meet business need and strategic changes to align with other departments.
- Act as the SME for Service Management process and design.
- Working with the Service Delivery Manager for our toolsets, assist in managing the implementation of tasks design to progress our SM roadmap. The role will take the burden of managing the larger BAU projects.
- Report progress to current governance boards and contributing to planning meetings. Present the Service Management roadmap back to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow and HP Service Management platforms.
- ITIL practitioner certificate, ideally ITIL expert.
- Understanding of a project lifecycle.
- Strong background in designing, implementing and transiting IT support services in alignment with the business strategy and ITIL best practises.
Apply for ITIL Service Architect - DV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly