Contract Java Developer
Contract opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a cutting edge and technology driven blue chip Company in Central London to help drive the ongoing delivery of a world class Subscription and Membership platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Full stack development of solutions, working to Agile methodologies within multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensuring solutions are fit for purpose and taking ownership of full life cycle development
- Managing and monitoring the services you deliver and sharing knowledge with other team members
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Strong technical and proven ability developing solutions in Java/J2EE
- An interest and experience in Microservices, REST, NoSQL and AWS
- The ability to design API's and REST based web services
If this sounds like you and you are available for an immediate start please apply within or contact Beckie Richardson on 0113 200 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.