Procurement Process & Systems Executive - Central London
Procurement Process and Systems Executive | Procurement | Process | Purchase to Pay | CIPS Executive
- To maintain and improve all aspects of Commercial process's, systems and policy's
- To provide assistance to procurement team members with more complex procurement's and aspects of supply chain management.
- To assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation's commercial capability, particularly through introducing and ensuring adherence to organisation-wide procurement governance processes and information management
What you will need:
- Two years experience within an established procurement function.
- Ability to produce end to end procurement documentation, with support, to a consistently high standard.
- An understanding of qualitative/price weighting structures to deliver stakeholder objectives.
- Solid commercial acumen and strong appreciation of value for money.
- Customer-focused service delivery skills and the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Proficient with all standard MS Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to multi task and achieve under pressure.
- Appreciation of core facilities management activities and to help resolve issues arising outside of normal working hours as necessary.
- A desire to forge a career within procurement, including a willingness to undertake CIPS qualifications (at MAS expense).
If you're looking to further your career within a forward thinking company who will help you to progress through the ranks then this is the role for you! Please send your CV over now for immediate assessment