Our client is looking for a candidate who will provide software engineering expertise to the development team. The team comprises of highly motivated expert software engineers.
C++ Developer - 6 Month Contract - Greater Manchester - £500 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced software engineer, with a proven record of delivering high quality software, to quality and time is required. All developed capabilities will be deployed in high priority, high risk, time pressured scenarios. All software must be safe, robust and written to an extremely high standard. A thorough approach and attention to detail is required. Candidates must be able to precisely understand problems, research solutions and identify a solution and then develop software. They must be capable of owning a task from start to finish.
- Software Development - Design and development of high quality and maintainable software.
- Communications and joint working - Working closely with team members, suppliers, other government departments, and external partners.
- Solid programming, testing and debugging skills in C/C++ (E)
- Experience of embedded software systems development (E)
- Has a genuine interest in software engineering, operating systems and computer science (E)
- Understands the practical use of objet orientation (E)
- Practical knowledge and experience of UML, flow charts and state machines (D)
- In depth knowledge of operating systems including Linux and RTOS's (D)
- BASH Scripting knowledge/experience (D)
- Qt GUI programming knowledge/experience
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: C++ Developer
Location: Greater Manchester
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/Rate: £500 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Apply for C++ Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly