Servoca Resourcing Solutions are look for two Accreditation Assessor to work on the Operations Learning & Development team for the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
You will be responsible for the development of allocated Investigators and will plan and carry out assessments against the IPCC Professional Development Award framework and organisational standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- Facilitate monthly meetings within the workplace to quality assure portfolio evidence and provide feedback on performance to assist development.
- Prepare, agree and regularly review assessment plans with each investigator, highlighting any requirements for developmental opportunities with operational line management.
- Manage and coordinate workshops/simulation exercises to assist learners in their development and achievement of their qualification.
- Assist investigators in creating and maintaining portfolios in line with internal and external quality assurance standards ensuring timely submission.
- Maintain accurate records of learner achievements and assessment decisions.
- Maintain efficient tracking systems as stipulated by the organisation, reporting on a monthly basis to regional Directorate Training Managers and operational line management on learner progress.
- Maintain an effective framework to ensure the learning and development of investigators in line with organisational standards.
- Attend and positively engage in standardisation meetings to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the assessment process.
- Ensure that all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirements are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Accreditation Lead.
- Proven experience of assessing in a workplace environment
- Proven coaching/mentoring experience with an ability to influence and motivate learners
- Professional and occupational knowledge of leading investigations in the public or private sectors
- Ability to manage a constant workload and balance conflicting demands to achieve timely targets
- Full driving licence valid for driving in the UK
Location: High Holborn/Birmingham
Pay Rate: £27,876 (London Weighting of £4161 will apply if based in High Holborn)
Contract Type: Fix term until 31st October 2017
If you want to apply for this posotion, please send the below questions on a word document along with a CV
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in Birmingham
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in Birmingham
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in Birmingham
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Security jobs in Birmingham
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Investigation jobs in Birmingham