Security Architect Consultant (Cyber Academy) - London
We are looking for Security Architect Consultants to join our growing team of practitioners working in cyber security and information risk based from our London office with adhoc international travel.
You will work across financial services, telecommunications, media, legal, energy or utilities environments at the core of our customers’ mission to defend themselves from cyber attacks by helping them to clearly understand their exposure and identify pragmatic and cost effective risk management controls.
Your engagements will be consulting-led, focused on understanding our customers’ business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise across security architecture, product selection and detailed design.
Working from client site the key role of a Security Architect Consultant is to drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures. In particular:
- To understand the business and information risk context, and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions,
- To work closely with information risk advisors, accreditors, solution architects and system engineers to enable to secure definition, delivery and configuration of ICT systems
- To provide strategic direction to investment in new technologies and in the delivery of secure services and solutions
- To provide thought leadership, support business development activities, perform delivery oversight and manage senior client engagements.
Skills & Experience
- Awareness of architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture principles to small or large integration projects
- Strong understanding of the business relevance of information risks and the current trends and developments in information security
- Subject matter expertise in one or many security technologies – such as identity management, protective monitoring, encryption, cloud security, network security, application security etc.
- Experience of providing security architecture guidance to commercial organisations
- Ability to articulate security advice directly to key stakeholders, including up to CIO or IT Directors level within clients
- Strong negotiation skills to influence cost and risk based decisions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure to meet deadlines and concurrently manage multiple businesses (both BAE and client), project expectations as well as different aspects of Cyber Security & Information Assurance.
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
- Higher degree in cyber, information or computer/network security.
- Integration and Mobility Architecture skills
- Previous experaince using one of TOGAF, MODAF or Zachmann Architecture frameworks.
- Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, SANS GIAC, or similar qualifications
More jobs like this
- £110,000 - £119,999 Permanent SC Aerospace jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Permanent SC Consultancy jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Permanent SC Cyber Security jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Permanent SC Defence jobs in London (Greater)
- £110,000 - £119,999 Permanent SC Information Technology jobs in London (Greater)