Cyber Programme Manager
Job Role: Cyber Programme Manager
Location: London/Remote working
Salary/Rate: £100,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Cyber Programme Manager - Permanent - London/Remote Working - £100,000 per annum
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Works closely with Business Development to identify and establish Cyber technologies requiring the application of advanced principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to provide solutions to a variety of Cyber security technical challenges.
- Works to undertake this with potential new customers and established customers.
- Requires coordination of technologies across program requirements.
- This position requires proficiency in program management, cyber technologies and capture excellence.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with defensive and offensive Cyber capabilities within MOD to include networks and infrastructures.
- Experience in platform systems security and weapons systems.
- Cyber, BD capture, Programme Management experience.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.