Senior People Change Manager
Job Role: Senior Manager - People and Change
Salary/Rate: £85,000 - £110,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Secure Government Clearance
Senior People Change Manager - Permanent - Bristol - £85,000 - £110,000
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager to take responsibility for managing projects and programmes on Security and Intelligence engagements and to support growth in the market.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for delivering workstreams on Security and Intelligence engagements. Candidates should have extensive consulting experience.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
- Responsibility for standalone projects or programmes of work
- Lead a team of professionals on client engagements and provide leadership and a shaping delivery approach
- Coach team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- Acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks
- Managing competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable programmes/projects
- Leading business development initiatives including bid, proposal and contract/commercial negotiation
- Commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify and grow business opportunities
- Use your expertise, knowledge and experience to further develop and promote the core People and Change propositions
- Take a significant role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members
- CIPD, CIMA, MBA and Prince2 are beneficial but not essential
- Behavioural change management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation development - target operating model development, organisation design, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward/recognition
- Optimising human resource departments - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Performance Management and Reward - designing reward strategies/incentive schemes, and performance management frameworks/processes
- Workforce Optimisation - helping organisations get the most from their workforce, including strategic and operational workforce planning, terms and conditions of employment, TUPE, and reward and incentive management
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.